101030


*This is Kyra. I've been working with her off and on for about a year and she never ceases to amaze me every time she comes into the gym. The other day I noticed that her foot was getting caught on a strap on her chair when she was doing pull-ups and it wasn't slowing her down even a little bit. She kept doing pull-ups and the front end of the chair would lift off the ground. I believe she did 100 pull-ups in that workout and never once complained that they were getting too hard. I told her what was happening and asked her if she had ever tried to do pull-ups with the chair strapped to her. She said no. I said you wanna try it? She got a huge grin on her face and said sure! SO here she is! This is a strict pull-up (no kip at all) and oh yeah that chair weighs in at about 25lbs!
After she did probably 20 pull-ups with the chair she she wanted to try dips too! And yes I tried it too but it was all Kyra's idea. She is always getting me to try to do the things that I make her do in the chair. She had me try to roll the 400m course one day and it took me almost 3 times as long as it took her not to mention the 2 times I was catapulted out of the chair or the other 3 times I almost fell over backwards going up the hill! Kyra you inspire me to work harder in every workout and to never take anything for granted. I have learned a lot from you. You are a total bad ass!

WOD
30 Double Unders
30 Pull-ups
30 Double Unders
45 Push-ups
30 Double Unders
60 Sit-ups
30 Double Unders
75 Squats

Post your times to comments